Order fake Universidad de Costa Rica diploma.

buy fake Universidad de Costa Rica diploma

buy fake Universidad de Costa Rica diploma online

Buy fake Universidad de Costa Rica diploma, buy fake Universidad de Costa Rica degree, buy fake Universidad de Costa Rica certificate, buy fake diploma, buy fake degree, buy fake certificate, make fake diploma, order fake diploma, buy Universidad de Costa Rica diploma, buy fake Universidad de Costa Rica certificate.

The University of Costa Rica (Spanish: Universidad de Costa Rica, abbreviated UCR) is a public university in the Republic of Costa Rica, in Central America. Its main campus, Ciudad Universitaria Rodrigo Facio, is located in San Pedro Montes de Oca, in the province of San José. It is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Costa Rica, originally established as the Universidad de Santo Tomás in 1843. It is also the most important research university in the country and Central America and is counted among the most prestigious universities of Latin America. Approximately 45,000 students attend UCR throughout the year.

The university, while neutral on most aspects of Costa Rican life, defines itself as a secular and humanist institution. The university encourages social work and social research activities. In order to graduate, most students must work in the Trabajo Comunal Universitario (University Community Service), which is organized by the university. The university maintains a prestigious position in Costa Rican society[citation needed] and is the most often cited governmental institution in Costa Rican media.[citation needed] Opinions generated on scientific, ethical and economic matters strongly influence Costa Rican policies and public sentiment. Costa Rican law requires the Costa Rican Congress to request the university’s opinion (amongst other institutions) on whether a new law should be approved or not.

UCR counts Costa Rica’s Nobel Laureate Oscar Arias, ex-Presidents, many ministers, and many heads of the country’s public institutions as alumni.

UCR is also part of the Consejo Nacional de Rectores (National Council of University Rectors), a watchdog body that overviews higher education quality, and recognition of university-level degrees from foreign countries.

Costa Rican applicants to the UCR must take an admission test. This test is similar to the SAT in the United States. The score of this test is used along with the grades from the student’s last years in high school to determine the student’s admission score, which is later used to determine admission to a specific major and financial aid. 800 is the highest possible score on the admission test and 442 is the minimum score required for admission. Students who score 800 usually appear in the front pages of Costa Rican newspapers.

Undergraduate Admission is highly selective, having an acceptance rate of approximately 25%. In 2009, out of the 31.042 that completed the admission test, only 16,593 obtained a score above the 442 points required to gain admission. Gaining admission to the university, however, does not assure admission to a chosen departmental program or major. In 2007, only 60% of those admitted to the university were accepted into their chosen major. The remaining 40% have to take classes that may not work for their major, hoping it will lift their grade point average to the level necessary in order to be admitted to the program of their liking.

International applicants must revalidate their high school certificate and grades from their country of origin at the Ministry of Public Education (Ministerio de Educación Pública) in order to apply and take the admission test. Graduate school applicants must revalidate their undergraduate certificate also.